SPECIAL GATHERING WITH MASTER ARCHITECTS, ENGINEERS AND MATERIAL EXPERTS
Together with the moderator, the exhibitors who register to one/all of the “Architecture Masterclasses” visit a total of five stands per day at the fairground. They get to establish direct contact with the guest master architects and engineers and benefit from their experiences.
On Tuesday, June 18, architect Jale Kulin
and architect Görkem Volkan
will focus on the interaction of architecture and interior design within the thematic frame of Interior Structure. They will speak on how the decisions made at various scales create quality structures through the partnerships in various projects.
On Wednesday, June 19, architect Murat Şanal
(ŞANALarc), engineer Yusuf Tımbır
(YBT Yapısal Tasarım Hizmetleri) and engineer Süleyman Akım
(AKIM Mühendislik) will discuss ŞANALarc’s various housing and trading projects at different scales currently ongoing in Tophane, Istanbul within the scope of the building envelope, architectural program and city within the thematic frame of Insulation & Building Materials.
On Thursday, June 20, architect Ali Hızıroğlu
(ERA Architecture) and engineer Mustafa Alkan
(Werner Sobek) will share their experiences gained in facade and architectural detail production in joint projects within the thematic frame of Joinery (Doors and Windows) and Facade Systems.
On Friday, June 21, architect Mehmet Kütükçüoğlu
(TEGET), architect Hande Ciğerli
(TEGET) and engineer Yonca Çeltikçi
(ARCE Mühendislik) will talk about the construction, work site, surroundings and process of the Yapı Kredi Cultural Center on İstiklal Street within the thematic frame of Work Site and Macrostructure.
Number of people:
Limited to 20 people per day.
Method of application:
To apply, you must register online to Yapı – Turkeybuild Istanbul 2019.
What you must send to firstname.lastname@example.org
in the e-mail titled “Yapı Masterclass Registration Request”:
- A digital copy of your Yapı Exhibition visitor card
- CV (including the profession/education, company/school, role/post-graduate education degree)
- Specification of the desired architecture masterclass
- Registrations will be assessed in line with the order of the applications.
- After the determination of those who will be able to attend the Architecture Masterclass, the relevant attendants will be provided with the details of the meeting point and the course of the day.
- The two-way Free Shuttles between the Central Points and the Fairground will operate between June 18 and June 22. You can find the central point information and the timetable on http://www.yapifuariistanbul.com.
- The attendants will be provided with certificates.